We take great care to protect the privacy of both current and potential customers using our website. By doing so, we provide general information about the principles of collecting, processing and using information about users of www.drsobczak.com
1) The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the end device of the Service User and have to be used to browse this website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the storage period on the end device and a unique number. Cookies used by the website www.drsobczak.com do not store any personal data or other information collected from users which would allow for their unambiguous identification.
a) adjust the content of our website to the user's preferences and optimize the use of the website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and display the website in the best way suited to his individual requirements;
b) create statistics that help us to understand how our users use the website. It helps us to improve the structure and content of the site;
c) maintain the site user's session.
4) The site uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored at the user's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
5) The site uses the following types of cookies:
a) cookie files indispensable to use the services available on the site such as authenticating cookie files for services which demand authentication to use the site;
b) security cookie files used e.g. to detect authentication abuse on the site;
c) performance cookies, which help to collect information on how the site is used;
d) functional cookies which help to remember the settings selected by the User and personalise the User's interface.
6) In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (browsers) by default allows the storage of cookies in the user's end device. The users of our site may at any time change the cookie settings, in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of their Internet browser or to inform each time when cookies are placed in their device. Detailed information on the options and methods of handling cookies is available in your browser settings.
8) More information about cookies is available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or in the help section in the menu of your Internet browser.